Course feedback 1 Semester 20172018
|Course : COL862 Slot : A||Total students in course : 16||Feedback received from : 11|
|Course Organization & Delivery||Learning|
|Very Good (4)||2||1||0||2||2||1||1||1||1||1|
|No Opinion (0)||1||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Overall Rating : 4.85|
Course Organization & Delivery
Q1. How clearly was the course plan presented?
Q2. Did the course content met course objectives adequately?
Q3. How were the lectures organized in terms of clarity and presentation of concepts?
Q4. How effectively could the teacher communicate?
Q5. How receptive was the teacher to questions inside and outside the classroom?
Q6. How much did the teacher encourage independent thinking?
Q7. How much did the teacher encourage logical thinking?
Q1. How much did the course help you learn the subject?
Q2. How effective was the teacher(s) in keeping your interest alive in the course?
Q3. To what extent did the teacher(s) inspire you to pursue the subject area further?
|Exams & Evaluation||General Questions|
|No Opinion||1||0||2||2||3||0||0||0||1||5||2||2||Too Heavy||2|
Exams & Evaluation
Q1. Did the examinations test understanding of the course?
Q2. Were the question papers of an appropriate length?
Q3. Was the evaluation prompt?
Q4. Were the evaluated answer scripts shown to you?
Q5. Did the evaluation help you to understand your mistakes?
Q1. Were the lectures held regularly?
Q2. Were the lectures held on time?
Q3. Was the course evaluation policy announced at the beginning of the semester?
Q4. Was the attendance policy announced at the beginning of the semester?
Q5. Did the teacher take note of the mid-semester feedback?
Q6. Was there a significant variation among the different lecture sections?
Q7. Would you consider this course as one of the five best-taught courses you have done so far?
Q1. How would you rate the work-load of this course?
Q. No. 1 : What did you like the most about this course? (Responses: 4)|
1. The exposure it provides to the research domain is amazing
2. Student s presentation I really liked that you were not leading every presentation
3. Clear class discussions
4. Latest technology being taught papers taught were of very good quality
Q. No. 2 : What did you dislike the most about this course? (Responses: 3)
1. The course is not advertised properly More people should take the course Having lectures presented by students is a terrible idea in my opinion Not many people can understand the concepts explained by students
2. 8 00 am classes That is in direct conflict with my sleep schedule from 4 00 9 00am
3. N A
Q. No. 3 : Any Suggestions or comments about the course. (Responses: 2)
1. Course must be taught by the professor Course should be more popular and it is the best course for system area lovers in my opinion
2. Workload was too much 3 lectures per paper would give us more time to study and understand paper before presentation so that we can discuss better