CSL 433/CSL 671 Artificial Intelligence
- General issues and applications of AI
, Problem solving, Search strategies, Intelligent searching, Game
playing:, Knowledge Representation, First order predicate logic,
Problem solving using Planning, Uncertainty handling, Fuzzy Logic based
inferencing, Machine learning introduction to neural networks and
genetic algorithms, Expert Systems, Natural Language Processing
Intelligence--A modern approach, S. Russell and P.Norvig, Pearson
Education (Second Ed.).
- Artificial Intelligence, Elaine Rich
and K Knight, Tata McGraw Hill, reprint
- Principles of Artificial Intelligence, Nils.J.Nilsson
- Artificial Intelligence and Expert
Systems, D W Patterson, Prentice Hall of India.
- Logic and Prolog Programming, Saroj
Kaushik, New Age International, 2002
Quiz tests and Major test
and major tests will be held as per institute schedule. The quiz tests
surprise tests to be conducted during the lecture hours.
- You must submit all the assignments. Assignments must be carried
out individually, unless otherwise stated. Collaboration on any
assignment is NOT acceptable. Cheating may result in a failing
grade regardless of performance.