- IITD: Civil Society Mediated and Technology Assisted Grievance Redressal (ICTD)
- IITD: Transparency and feedback in governance using ICT (ICTD)
- IITD: DVD Magazines for rural areas (ICTD)
- BTech: Generating language-free representation from geometry problem statements stated in English with Prof. Utpal Garain at the Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata
In the Media:
- Experiences from a mobile-based behaviour change campaign on maternal and child nutrition in rural India
Dipanjan Chakraborty, Akshay Gupta, Gram Vaani Team, Aaditeshwar Seth
[To Appear] ICTD '19 Proceedings of the Tenth International Conference on Information and Communication Technologies and Development, 2019
- Are Technology-enabled Cash Transfers Really ‘Direct’?
Vivek S, Rajendran Narayanan, Dipanjan Chakraborty, Rajesh Veeraraghavan, and Vibhore Vardhan.
Economic and Political Weekly Vol. 53, Issue No. 30 (28 July, 2018)
[Presentation] [Additional Material]
- Text-to-Diagram Conversion: A Method for Formal Representation of Natural Language Geometry Problems.
Anirban Mukherjee, Sarbartha Sengupta, Dipanjan Chakraborty, Anirban Sen and Utpal Garain.
IASTED International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Applications (AIA 2013).
Innsbruck, Austria, February, 2013
- Non Peer-Reviewed:
IS THERE SUCH A THING AS A "DIRECT" CASH TRANSFER?
Vivek Srinivasan, Rajendran Narayanan, Sai Chand Chintala, Dipanjan Chakraborty, Rajesh Veeraraghavan, Vibhore Vardhan
CDDRL WORKING PAPERS DECEMBER 2014
Courses Taken at IITD:
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Digital Image Analysis
- Computer Networks
- Software Systems Lab
- Advanced Computer Networks
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Networks and Systems Security
- Wireless Networks
- Communication Skills
- CSL373: Operating Systems (Even Semester, 2012)
- CSL867: Special Topics in High Speed Networks (Odd Semester, 2012)
- CSL374/672: Computer Networks (Even Semester, 2013; Odd Semester, 2014)
- CSL838: Wireless Networks (Odd Semester, 2013)
- CSL724: Advanced Computer Networks (Even Semester, 2014)
- CSL333/671: Artificial Intelligence (Even Semester, 2015)
- COL100: Introduction to Computer Science (Odd Semester, 2015) (Outstanding Teaching Assistant Award)
- COL380: Introduction to Parallel and Distributed Computing (Even Semester, 2016)
My favourite subject in school was English. I love writing stories, and some have been published in The Statesman. I am also currently dabbling in satire writing.|
I love reading stories. Enid Blyton is my favourite. Other authors I like are J.K. Rowling, Richmal Crompton, Agatha Christie, Dan Brown. Among Bengali authors, my favourites are Sarat Chandra, Bibhuti Bhusan, Bankim Chandra, Rabindranath. I have grown to appreciate non-fiction during my PhD and am an avid reader of news and pieces related to developmental economics, societal changes, politics and politcal and cultural history.