The Indo-German Max Planck Center for Computer Science (IMPECS) has been setup with the vision to
- perform top-quality basic research in Computer Science (CS) in cooperation between Indian and German computer scientists,
- serve as a bridge between the Indian and German CS communities, and enhance scientific cooperation between them, and
- act as a center of excellence in which faculty and students can build careers.
- support research groups built around Indian scientists,
- organize schools/workshops/seminars and short/long term-visits to bring together researchers,
- offer Max Planck visiting professorships for high-profile researchers,
- organize exchange of graduate students, and
- provide postdoctoral fellowships for research stays at MPI-INF and MPI-SWS.
IMPECS is supported by the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Bundesministerium fur Bildung und Forschung (BMBF, Federal Ministry of Education and Research) and the Max-Planck-Gesellschaft (MPG, Max Planck Society).
|Fri Nov 15|
Winter School on Data Analytics
IMPECS offers postdoctoral positions at MPI-INF and MPI-SWS. The deadline deadline for applying for is October 31, 2013. Interested students…Read more...
Dr Anand Srivastav is a Professor in the Computer Science Department at the Christian-Albrechts-Universität in Kiel where he heads the…Read more...